Meet HOPE LANE: an independent, self-managed band, comprised of 4 young sibling musicians that became a band in 2018 at ages 11, 9, 8 and 6. Hope Lane writes, records, publishes, and distributes original songs, music, and videos.
Hope Lane has a catalog of original music released worldwide. The band released their first full album “It’s All Us” in December 2022, adding to their unique catalog of original music streaming on all major digital platforms (Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, YouTube Music and more).
- The 4 Wells siblings were scouted by an America’s Got Talent (AGT) scout in 2019
- They often kick off MLB games with their original acapella arrangement of the National Anthem.
- The band loves to perform live at local public venues, and they are frequently booked to perform at large private events.
- Hope Lane wrote the official theme song “Just Surf It” for the kids TV show “Gizmo’s Woof Chat” airing on PBS in 2023.
- Hope Lane was selected and featured as one of the most influential young people in Palm Beach Illustrated’s “30 Under 30” feature article in the March 2022 Platinum issue.
All four young siblings are songwriters and singers, and each play multiple instruments. Hope Lane’s sound is mature for their age. Fans say their sound is a unique blend of Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, and Hillsong Young + Free. Their music bounces around the pop genre weaving in and out of chill, dance, R&B-pop, and pop- country.
Fun Fact: Hope Lane (the band) is managed by their mom (Kara Wells), who also helps with creative direction and co-songwriting, and their father, Robert W Wells (RWW Music), who is the bands producer, co-songwriter and music director.
The Wells family’s mission is ‘Influence = Change’. We believe the power of healthy mainstream music can positively impact people of every culture and our mission is to be a light in dark places. We founded Hope Lane Media to further our mission.